May 16, 2006

Luke-isms

Here's what you might hear if you hung out with Luke:
"No daddy, stay four more minutes!" (Why "four" and not five or even one? We have NO idea)
"Fotch me!" (this means "watch" me)
"Hi my shnookie-shnookie" (said to Charlotte because he is mimicking me!)
"Ess not otay, no do dat otay?" (meaning "it's not okay, don't do that okay?" said to anyone if they are doing something un-kosher)
"Mine!!" (no explanation needed there)
"Just wanna fotch a leettle bit, just a tinnnny bit ovv a veedeedo" (wants to watch a little bit of a video, to which is answer is almost always "nope, not tonight")
"I am a cuddly bear" (we call him that, for very obvious reasons)
"I don't can't" (pretty obvious but he feels the need to doubly inform you that basically, it's not gonna happen)
Oh and some nick names:
Lukey, Lukety-boookety, schoonkie-bear, cuddly-bear, blue-eyed flame, red head, flame-brain, Bubs, bubbers, bubbies, Luke-a-da-buke, and I am sure there are more...

No comments: